Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fools for Falling for the SCAM...

Email from the person who put up $30,000 without result or refund:

 4/8/2010
Oh my gosh!  Ms. XXXX, I had tossed your e-mail without reading.  My wife found it.
Please!  By all means!  If there is any chance that I can even just give Russ a dose of grief - much less see any money - count me in!!!  We were fools for falling for the scam, but any payback will be savored.  My attorney tried to reach him by mail last year and was unable to find a good address.  If any legal action is anticipated, I have a long running e-mail conversation in which Herriott admits to owing me the money. 
I can be reached any time by e-mail (I won't trash it!) or my cell: XXXXXXXXXX.  I'd love to be involved!
XXX XXXX

VIEW UPDATE POSTED 11.9.2010 -  Click >>  Fools for Falling for the Scam