Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coffee Order #84 from Captainphilharris.com Store

Exerpt from June 25th entry from Captainphilharris.com "Ladies and Gentleman and coffee drinkers of all ages…..Get your coffee makers ready....Captain's Reserve Coffee, the Official Coffee of Capt. Phil Harris, Josh and Jake Harris and the entire Crew of the Cornelia Marie of Deadliest Catch is just days away.

Around that time online store links were activated and fans were finally able to order their much awaited caffeine jolt of choice, Captains Reserve Coffee.  In the August 1 website update Russ Herriott states "I have explained too many of you that the success of the new website which now has over 4,800 members, has literally overwhelmed us with orders."


This is order #84 from the Captain's Reserve store.  Note the date of July 20, 2010.  A question would come to one's mind just how overwhelmed they were with orders if this was only #84.  Also note the postage.  It was the cheapest mail source the buyer could find on the site. 

Comments welcome... 



5 comments:

  1. I NEVER paid that much for shipping! NEVER! And it always came lightening fast.....

    I can't believe there are actually people out there who still BELIEVE what this man tells them. Bunch of sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Michele. I was shocked and saddened to see this invoice, the shipping is ourtageous to put it mildly.. and of course, NO COFFEE has ever been shipped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMM, order #84, ouch. OK so now I can brag. I'm on order number 2142, and I started at zero, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I see the cornmaze has some coffee now. I don't think that better late than never applies to this situation.
    On-line orders shipping??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a big "ouch" for you...I am order #7 and still have nothing...want a copy, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete