Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bullshitter and a Con

Continuation part 2 of previously started thread -  Previous post -Funds Transferred, Less Contact; Look Out!

December 4 2009 at 8:50pm
Hey Phil - How tight are you with Russ Herriott? He's screwing my 75 year old mother out of 20K! And according to him, your business dealings with him are the reason!. Phil, please respond, I just dont wanna bring you into his mess since the 20K was sent to your account for him! I'm a huge fan of the show and he told me this big ass story of how you wanna own a team and your coffee was gonna be the primary sponsor on my car! I'm about to drag down anybody I can to get my moms money back and you are the last one I want to involve. I think he's a bullshitter and a con artist! If you wanna talk about this call me xxx-xxx-xxxx. This is Ken Rogers

TO BE CONTINUED...  click to read - Two Emails Phil Harris Never Got

No comments:

Post a Comment