Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Funds Transferred, Less Contact; Look Out!

Continuation part 1 of previously started thread, Previous Post "Agent Representation Agreement"



Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:29:24 -0800
From: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Getting Started!!!!
To: russherriott xxxxxxxxxx

Russ,

Thanks for the compliment. I actually work out everyday if you consider throwing truck tires around a workout, lol. Anyway, I was expecting to hear from you Friday or Saturday from what you said. Call me anxious, I know it doesn't happen overnight but, I'd still like to be kept "in the know" of anything. Before the funds were transferred, I heard from you quite often, now I don't. Also thought there were some things were looking good as far as that goes as well. Please just keep me informed, I know you are busy with Phil and you have alot going on with him also but, I'm also paying for your services. That in mind, thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Ken



Subject: RE: Getting Started!!!!
To: "Ken Rogers" xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Russ Herriott <xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 5:01 PM
Ken,

Sorry but we are in the midst of getting Phil's coffee into 66 stores in Portland. we need ot get his deal done to establish the product. i have already had talks with other companies that could dist the product back east. looking at over 1000 stores in a coopreative dist deal. I am tryin got interanlize the money through our sources. When cup teams start losing and not getting sponsors, trust me, ARCA teams are a long way back to get sponsors as well. And with the auto biz going bell-up, Im hearing chriysler can sustain enough cash and ford is delaying rebates to dealers, look out.

i will try to keep you updated more often.
Russ Herriott
President & CEO
SEI-Sports & Entertainment International
Biz: xxx-xxx-xxxx

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment