Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Greenhorn Challenge; New Discovery Show?

Continued from Last entry "Vision statement" Marvel Powerpoint Presentation"

Below is a letter from Russ Herriott to Ken Rogers. Mr. Herriott requests the $20,000 for his services.  The pain of paying $20,000 is then lessened by telling Ken to make himself camera friendly 'cause good things are coming his way.  The thing is, most of the letter is speculation of what could happen but Russ makes it sound so promising it's easy to forget that nothing is yet solidified.
Click to compare last two lines of post #13 >> From Racing West Message Board 2004 to 2008 BEWARE!

From: Russ Herriott <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@msn.com>
Subject: Update
To: "Ken Rogers" <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 5:21 PM

Ken,

First off, deposit info:

Deposit the $20,000 in a Cashier Check, not a personal check but Cashier Check in:

Bank of America
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Second, good news, we just got word that the Greenhorn Challenge might be filmed as a new show for consideration to air on Discovery. The producer I am working with can get it done next summer and the show would air 2010 before the new Deadliest Catch season. The race program would be incorporated into the show as the Greenhorn Challenge would be the car sponsor. So you better cut your hair and brush your teeth and get camera friendly. As you will be filmed quite a bit. I will have to present the program to Wired Energy for approval and incremental funding. Discovery executives called me today and after 3 months of talks they are now open to consider Wired as a show sponsor. Things are moving forward at a fast and furious rate.

Call me when you make the deposit so I can call xxx, the manager of my branch in Seattle. I anticipate the bank placing a hold on the deposit. After I know the deposit was made xxx can release the hold for me.

Email me back so I know you did receive this email.

All the best,

Russ Herriott
President & CEO
SEI-Sports & Entertainment International
Biz: xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment